地球防衛軍オンラインショップ

地球防衛軍オンラインショップ
地球防衛軍オンラインショップ

2010/10/06

Buzan Japan i Mind Map 1

朝日記。

i Mind Mapを使っての計画立案。

それで決定したことを日々の行動に移す。

その繰り返しの効果は、絶大である。

自分の人生において、自分自身をいい方向に向かわせる。

私は、それを宿題のようなものだと考える。

どんな人生を、どんな人物になりたい?、能力を高めたい、地域に貢献したい。

経済的により豊かに、そして健康な体と心の状態を保つこと。

人生のGOALとは、そんなところに置くべきなのか、などど考える。

自分は不完全な人間だからだ。

毎日の小さな行動、それには理由がなけれなならないとおもう。

Morning sun recored .

Plan that uses is moved to the action.

The effect of the repetition is full.

In my life, oneself is made toworard good direction.

I think sbout it and it thinks aboutl ike homework of school.

What kind of person do I want to become ?

How do spend my life?

I want to contoribute sbout the region where it wants to improve the abirity.

Be economically richer and keep the state of the health body and the mind.

My Goal of life shudd put about it ,I think.

The reason for I am a imperfect man.

I think shuid not be groundless in a small action of every day and it.

Regards.
Posted by Picasa

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Power Stoneの世界。

Power Stoneの世界。
妹的ブログ

フォロワー

Twitter